Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your opening hours?
- Do you take appointments after hours?
- How long in advance should I call for an appointment?
- Where are you located?
- What are your Fees?
- Do you offer health fund rebates?
- Can I claim the health fund on-the-spot?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Are you professionally qualified?
- What conditions do you normally help?
- How do acupuncture and herbal medicine work?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Does acupuncture hurt?
- Is acupuncture safe?
- Is your herbal medicine safe?
What are your opening hours?
Standard hours at NSW. 9:00AM - 6:30PM on Monday to Friday. 9AM to 1:30PM on Saturday. Lunch break from 1pm to 2pm.
Yes, we may arrange suitable times outside our normal hours for clients who are suffering from urgent problems or prefer to come outside our normal hours. However, we'll charge an extra fee of $20 per session.
Do you offer health fund rebates?
Yes. Please check with your health fund and find out your level of cover. Most health funds now offer cover for acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine consultation.
Yes, for eligible patients our IBAHealth facility means you only pay the gap amount. You won't need to make a seperate claim, or join the queue at your health fund office.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept EFPOS, MasterCard, Visa and so on, but not American Express.
This depends on the seriousness of your health problem, how long you've had it for and what's the response to our treatment. At your first or second consultation we will suggest the approximate number of treatments necessary.
We use gentle acupuncture techniques and the high quality needles which means a comfortable experience for you. Almost all of our clients tell us that acupuncture is very gentle and more comfortable than they had expected.